Selling a home is a big deal. For many people, it's their largest financial investment. You want to sell your home fast and sell it for a fantastic price. And that's where we come in.
How We're Different
We combine our local market knowledge, strong negotiation capabilities, and drive with over twenty years of digital marketing experience to bring you a one-of-a-kind home selling experience. Learn more about us.
What do you get when you list with us?
- Help in Pricing Your Home
- Staging Advice for Your Home
- Professional Property Photos
- Dedicated Property Website
- Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Offline Marketing Initiatives
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Frequent Communication
- Constant Hustle on Your Behalf
Have questions about selling your home?
Get a free, no-obligation evaluation of your home's current market value!
Want tips to help get the best possible price for your home?
Did you know?
You'll find some interesting statistics on home sales below.
- According to MLS statistics, homes with aerial images sold 68 percent faster than homes with standard images. (1)
- Thirty-five percent of agents, meanwhile, sometimes use professional photographers, while the remaining 15 percent either never use professional photographers or use in-house photographers (2)
- 92 percent of home buyers using the Internet as part of their home search (3)
- Overall, when viewing an online real-estate listing, home buyers spend about 60% of their time on photos, 20% on the property description and 20% on the real-estate agents’ remarks section (4)
- 89% of new home shoppers use a mobile search engine at the onset and throughout their research (5)
- 28% of Texas sellers offered home warranties in 2016 (6)
- 14% of Texas home sellers offered assistance with closing costs in 2016 (6)
- Twenty-four percent of Texas home sellers sold their home to relocate to a new job in 2016 (6)