Sold – 7727 Creekfield Spring TX 77379
For Sale - $169,000
Amazing Fixer-Upper in the Oakwood Neighborhood
Investors and handy owners will not want to miss this amazing fixer-upper in the Oakwood neighborhood. Don't let the dated cosmetic interior fool you; the home is in great shape. This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage home has had a new roof put on in the last 10 years.
The exterior is in fantastic shape. Gutters and downspouts in fantastic condition line the front and back of the home. The front yard is well-landscaped with brick inlay detailing bordering the walkways. Home is in walking distance of the community park, pool, and tennis court.
A large formal living and dining room combo with vaulted ceilings, bench window seat, and wet bar greet you when you walk in the front door. The kitchen features gray Corian countertops. The cabinetry is in great shape throughout. The kitchen features a breakfast nook, and opens into a second living area with a gas fireplace. The master bedroom and master ensuite bathroom with large walk-in closet is on the first floor. Ample sized laundry room also acts as a mud room with entry from the garage. Upstairs you'll find 3 well-sized bedrooms – with a vaulted ceiling in the largest of the three bedrooms – and another full bath.
The backyard features a large patio perfect for BBQs, with a Keter 8x5 plastic shed in excellent condition. Backyard tree has been recently trimmed.
This home resides in a quiet neighborhood, with a low tax rate and is zoned to highly-rated Klein ISD.
Garage door opener is in working order. The AC and furnace are in working order. There are no known issues with the electrical. Space AC unit in fourth bedroom is a legacy install - the room has working AC. There are some plumbing repairs needed in the downstairs bathrooms. This diamond in the rough is mainly in need of interior cosmetic updates.
- 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath
- 2 car garage with opener
- Newer roof, less than 10 years old
- Gutters and downspouts line front and back of home and in fantastic condition
- Well-landscaped front yard
- Brick inlay detailing bordering the walkways
- Located within walking distance of the community park, pool and tennis courts
- Large, formal living room/dining room combo with vaulted ceilings
- Wet bar and window bench seat in living room
- Corian countertops in kitchen
- Breakfast nook
- Kitchen opens to 2nd living area with gas fireplace
- First floor master with ensuite and large walk-in closet
- Ample sized laundry/mud room with garage entry
- 3 bedrooms (largest has vaulted ceilings) and 1 full bath upstairs
- Backyard has large patio and Keter 8x5 shed
- Backyard trees recently trimmed
- Low tax rate
- Zoned to Klein ISD
- AC and furnace in working order
- No known electrical issues
- Space AC unit in 4th bedroom