For Sale – 235 Carroll Road in Richmond TX 77469
For Sale - $260,000
Fully Remodeled Home Providing Country Living in a Fantastic School District
This home provides country living in a fantastic school district. Fully remodeled with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths and a 2 car garage. It sits on 1.8 acres with a super low tax rate of 1.78% and is zoned to Lamar CISD.
New wood-look tile throughout all common areas. New carpets in bedrooms. The kitchen features granite, new cabinets, cabinet hardware, new stainless-steel appliances, and the fridge stays. Huge center island with breakfast bar seating adjacent to all the main living areas makes this home perfect for entertaining.
The family room is ample size with a half-bathroom and access for both the garage and covered, screened-in back porch. Breakfast nook. The main living or dining area has French doors leading out to the porch. Off the front foyer, you’ll find a formal dining room or a fantastic space to use for a home office. Take a walk down the large hallway and find an over-sized laundry space. Two bedrooms to the left of the remodeled hall bathroom and the master ensuite on the right.
The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet with a pocket door. Master ensuite has a seamless, over-sized glass shower with pony wall and designer tiling. Double sinks and a second walk-in closet complete the room.
Outside, you’ll find serenity on this 1.8-acre lot. No MUD taxes and no HOA dues. A/C 2019. Furnace in 2019. All new duct-work. PEX plumbing. Water heater in 2020. Well and septic were recently inspected. Seller to contribute $5,200 in closing costs with a full-price offer.
- Fully remodeled
- 3 bedrooms/ 2 baths
- 2 car garage
- Sits on 1.8 acres
- Super low tax rate of 1.8%
- Zoned to Lamar CISD
- New wood-look tile throughout all common areas
- New carpet in bedrooms
- Kitchen features granite
- New kitchen cabinets and hardware
- New stainless-steel appliances, fridge stays
- Huge center island with breakfast bar seating
- Ample sized family room
- ½ bath off family room
- Screened in back porch
- Breakfast nook
- Formal dining room, could be used as home office
- French doors leading out to the porch
- Oversized laundry space
- Master has large walk-in closet
- Master ensuite has seamless, oversized glass shower and designer tile
- Double sinks in ensuite and a second master walk-in
- 1.8 acre lot
- No MUD taxes and no HOA dues
- New A/C in 2019
- New furnace in 2019
- All new duct-work
- PEX plumbing
- New water heater in 2020
- Well and septic recently inspected
- Seller to contribute $5,200 in closing costs with full-price offer