Sold – 5303 Tinker Round St in Katy Texas 77493
Rare 4 Bedroom Old Town Katy Gem in Katyland
Rare 4 bedroom Katyland home on a 7,700 corner lot of a cul-de-sac. If you love to entertain, this is the house for you!
This home has an open floor plan featuring an island kitchen with a warm country chic feel. Vinyl plank flooring in all living and wet areas and in 3 of 4 bedrooms. Stainless steel appliances, including a 5 burner gas range with double convection oven.
Huge covered porch built with permits in 2015 that is pre-wired for surround sound; sound system stays. Backyard fire pit. Hall bath updated in 2015. Low E double pane windows installed in 2012 throughout. Water heater new in 2017. Large wood front deck. Four Funlux security cameras stay.
Upgraded front door and bathroom mirrors. AC serviced in 2019. 5x8 storage shed (2016) stays. Exterior last painted in 2015. No flooding per owner. Low tax rate and NO MUD taxes. Zoned to Katy High School.
Minutes from I10 and 99/Grand Parkway making for an easy commute. Come check out this gem in the Heart of Old Katy.
- Did not flood (per owner)
- Open-concept floor plan in main living spaces
- Split bedroom plan
- Upgraded entry door
- Large front porch
- Guest bath updated 2015
- Island kitchen
- Double/convection oven 5 burner LG range
- Updated windows (low e/double pane/double hung)
- Approx. 16x21 permitted covered patio - 2015 (pre-wired for surround - stays)
- Approx. 5x8 composite storage shed - 2016
- Fire pit with wood
- Funlux Security Cameras
- Water heater - 2017
- A/C serviced & cleaned - July 2019
- Two-car driveway and garage
- No MUD taxes
- Low tax rate
- Zoned to Katy ISD