Sold – 2315 Buckskin Lane in Katy Texas 77493
Highly Desirable Property in the Heart of Old Katy
Check out this **priced to sell** gem in the highly desirable Fawnlake subdivision in the heart of Old Katy. Did NOT flood per seller.
This 2,166 SF 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage home is a combo of pre-existing upgrades & future potential. The home sits on a large corner lot on a cul-de-sac with ample space, mature trees, & an extra large patio in the fenced backyard.
With a side facing driveway, this home has front curb appeal galore. Downstairs you'll find a formal dining room, kitchen, breakfast area, large living room, 1/2 bath, master bedroom, & laundry room.
1st level features standard tile in wet areas & recent wood-look tile throughout rest of the rooms downstairs. Upstairs are 2 more bedrooms, a secondary bathroom, & a media room pre-wired for surround sound & ready for a new coat of paint.
Home is wired with Cat 5 Ethernet. Low tax rate, no MUD taxes, & the highly sought after combination of Katy Elem, Katy JH, & Katy High in Katy ISD. Do not miss your chance to buy in this neighborhood at THIS price!
- Did NOT flood per seller
- Large corner lot on a cul-de-sac
- Mature trees
- Extra large patio with a fenced backyard
- Front curb appeal galore
- Formal dining room
- Large living room
- Standard tile in wet areas
- Recent wood-look tile throughout rest of the rooms downstairs
- Media room pre-wired for surround sound
- Home is wired with Cat 5 Ethernet
- Low tax rate
- No MUD taxes
- Highly sought after combination of Katy Elem, Katy JH, & Katy High in Katy ISD.