✓ Sold – 15618 Fox Springs Drive in Houston Texas 77084
Newly Remodeled Home in Bear Creek Village
This newly remodeled home in Bear Creek Village with fantastic curb appeal has no back neighbors and contains an overload of designer touches! This single-story 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage, 1,878 SF home features brand new wood-look tile and tall trim throughout the entire house. The stunning kitchen features granite, custom built on-site soft close wood cabinets with extensive crown molding, designer backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and a built-in microwave.
Love to entertain? Then the layout of this home is for you! The kitchen has a breakfast nook and directly connects to the formal dining room. Both the breakfast nook and dining room have granite serving bars that open into the oversized living room.
The living room is the hub of this home and features a stunning fireplace as its central showpiece. French doors from the living room lead you into the enclosed back porch. The living room, porch, and master bedroom are even pre-wired for surround sound with the flush, stealth speakers installed into the ceilings of the interior rooms and screen porch walls!
The master bedroom features an ensuite containing double sinks, granite counters, new cabinets, a granite covered vanity & storage area, private commode, and a huge glass-enclosed shower with high-end tile work.
Down the hall, you'll find three bedrooms & a newly remodeled second bathroom with a new sink, granite counters, built-in linen storage closet, and a glass enclosed shower with more high-end tile! Interior laundry room leads to the double-car garage with automatic garage door openers.
You'll be hard pressed to find this quality of home at this price point with HOA dues this low anywhere else in Katy ISD! This high-quality renovation was completed by a top-notch crew that doesn't cut corners using the highest-quality materials. Bring your pickiest buyers! The sub-division features two pools for resident use.
New paint and fixtures throughout and a new electrical panel. Furnace & A/C unit units are both brand new in 2018. New PEX plumbing! Double-pane windows and new blinds throughout!
This home was remodeled after flooding in Harvey. The home obtained mold clearance from state-licensed mold inspector (certificate) before any remodeling began.
Owner / Agent.
Feel free to get in touch!
Real Estate Agent / REALTOR®
Champions Real Estate Group
535 E. Fernhurst Dr., Suite 109
Katy, TX 77450
- Mold remediation performed after flooding from Harvey
- Mold clearance obtained from a state-licensed inspector (certificate)
- Furnace is brand new in 2018
- A/C Unit is brand new in 2018
- New electrical panel installed
- New electrical wiring, outlets, and switches
- All new lighting fixtures
- Pre-wired for surround sound
- New wood-look tile flooring throughout the entire home
- All new paint
- All new 5” solid wood trim throughout
- New fireplace surround and custom-built on-site wood mantle
- All new custom-built on-site wood soft close kitchen cabinets with extensive crown molding
- New stainless-steel built in microwave
- New stainless-steel range
- New stainless-steel dishwasher
- New stainless-steel oversized kitchen sink
- New granite countertops throughout the kitchen
- New granite countertops in the master bathroom
- New granite countertops in the hall bathroom
- New garbage disposal
- All new interior doors throughout
- New designer tile shower surrounds and backsplash in the kitchens and bathrooms
- Glass enclosed showers in both bathrooms
- Master shower is oversized
- Two master closets
- Private commode in master
- All new sinks, high-efficiency toilets, and plumbing fixtures throughout
- Brand new blinds throughout
- Double-pane windows throughout
- Automatic garage door openers and remotes
- Walk-in laundry room
- Ample closet space
- New smoke detectors installed in line with 2018 code
- Covered and enclosed porch off the living room
- All trees are freshly trimmed
- No back neighbors & does not back up to the Addicks
- Zoned to the highly-acclaimed Katy ISD