Sold – 1502 Calveryman Lane in Katy TX 77449
Check Out This Stunning Remodel in Williamsburg Settlement
Check out this stunning remodel of one of the largest homes in Williamsburg Settlement (did NOT flood).
Sitting on an oversized corner lot, it boasts 3,395 SF w/ 4 beds, w/ the master bed down & 2 more rooms off game room on 1st floor that could be used as home offices, guest rooms, or more extra bedrooms.
New paint, new tile, new wood lam flooring, new carpet & new fixtures throughout house.
Main living has vaulted ceilings & windows galore w/ a wet bar. SS appliances. Cabinets for days! Atrium-style side patio makes breakfast area light & bright. Lots of crown molding in this home. Plantation shutters line windows facing the streets.
2nd full patio off the back of the house w/ perfect BBQ setup w/ natural gas line. Pool-sized backyard features mature landscaping & two citrus trees.
Reach the oversized, detached garage w/ a new garage door via your gated breezeway. Roof redone 2014.
Zoned to the award-winning Katy ISD. Priced to sell – catch this one before someone else does!
- Stunningly remodeled
- One of the largest homes in Williamsburg Settlement
- No flooding
- Sits on oversized corner lot
- 3,395 SF
- 4 bedrooms, with 2 additional rooms that can be used for guest rooms, home office or extra bedrooms
- Newly painted
- New flooring - new wood laminate, new carpet and new tile
- New fixtures throughout
- Vaulted ceilings on main level and windows galore
- Wet bar
- Stainless steel appliances
- Plenty of cabinet space
- Atrium-style side patio/breakfast area
- Crown molding
- Plantation shutters
- Second full patio in rear of home with natural gas line for BBQ
- Large pool-sized backyard
- Mature landscaping and two citrus trees
- Oversized, detached garage with new garage door and gated breezeway entrance
- New roof in 2014
- Zoned to the award-winning Katy ISD