✓ Sold – 13206 Mission Valley Drive in Houston Texas 77069
Choose Your Own Adventure! Renovate or rebuild!
Location, location, LOCATION. Situated on the absolutely stunning Hole #2 in Champions South, this home DID NOT FLOOD FROM GROUND WATER in Harvey; the roof failed during the storm, and all the sheetrock was removed as a precaution to help deter potential mold. This area was high and dry during Harvey! Selling AS-IS.
Listed at lot value, you have plenty of room to refinish this 3,634 SF, 4-bedroom, 4.5 bathroom house into the home of your dreams! Every bedroom (master down, 3 secondary bedrooms up) has an ensuite bathroom!
The living room features breathtaking views of the golf course and a floor to vaulted ceiling fireplace! Formal dining room that connects to the kitchen. Granite counters grace the HUGE kitchen, and the high-end stainless steel appliances still work! LARGE kitchen island. Tile and hardwood floors throughout the first level.
RENOVATION IDEA: Master bedroom not big enough? With the sheetrock removed, this is the chance to reconfigure right side of the house into a HUGE master retreat. The large secondary utility room next to the laundry room is the perfect place to install a new, additional downstairs half bath for guest use!
Tankless water heaters (2007 and 2016), Trane AC units (2011 and 2015), auto-fill spa (resurfaced 2018), newer furnace (2016), and a back patio with a built-in firepit installed in 2016. No known foundation issues, and a brand new roof and siding in 2018 are also part of the AMAZING BONES for this home! The current owner - now an empty-nester - put a lot of extras into this home!
Or replace this home entirely and build a new one on the 14,000 SF lot backing up to lake views & picturesque sunsets. Newer builds in the neighborhood have been listing at & obtaining significantly higher prices than their earlier built and non-upgraded neighbors.
This neighborhood has a low tax rate and an incredibly low HOA fee for a Houston golf course home at $840 per year!
Choose your own adventure and don't miss out on this one of a kind opportunity to create your dream home in this amazing location!
Room sizes as listed in the MLS are approximate and should be verified if important.
Feel free to get in touch!
Real Estate Agent / REALTOR®
Champions Real Estate Group
535 E. Fernhurst Dr., Suite 109
Katy, TX 77450
View the Video Walkthrough
- DID NOT FLOOD from groundwater entering in Harvey; roof failed during the storm
- Sheetrock removed to help prevent potential mold
- No known foundation issues
- Brand new roof and siding installed in 2018
- 2 Trane AC units - 2011 & 2015
- Furnace new in 2016
- 2 tankless water heaters - 2007 & 2016
- Back stone-paved patio and built-in fire pit added in 2016
- Front spa with auto-fill resurfaced in 2018
- All four bedrooms contain ensuite bathrooms!
- Balcony off back upstairs bedroom with cedar ceilings and gorgeous views!
- Floor to vaulted ceiling fireplace in the living room
- Tile throughout living room and kitchen
- Solid wood floors throughout the rest of the main level - including the stairs and the upstairs hallway & catwalk
- Granite throughout the huge kitchen that contains a massive center island
- All stainless steel appliances are higher-end and in working order
- Walk-in laundry room with laundry sink lines
- Walk-in pantry space
- Secondary utility room next to the laundry room that could easily be converted into another half bathroom on the main level!
- Anderson windows throughout
- Pella doors that were throughout the home are in the upstairs bedroom ready to be rehung
- Home has 6 gas lamps - all in working order
- Driveway gate with automatic opener (new arm needed)
- Mature oak trees in both the front and back of the property
- 3 attic spaces
- 14,000 SF lot
- Located ON the golf course in Champions South, on Hole 2 featuring stunning lake views