First-time Homebuyer Bootcamp
Want to learn what's involved with becoming a homeowner? We've got you covered.
Would you like to own your own home, but aren't sure if you qualify? Are you a first-time homebuyer or first-time resale buyer? Overwhelmed? We're here to help.
At the Roots & Wings Realty Group First-time Homebuyer Bootcamp, we'll go over everything first-time homebuyers need to know before setting out to purchase a home.
Donuts and coffee will be provided to attendees. Seating is limited, so be sure to RSVP soon.
Our next bootcamp
February 1, 2020
10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
What you'll learn
- What it takes to qualify for a mortgage loan
- The difference between the different types of mortgages and how much of a down-payment you'll need
- How much a homebuyer pays in closing costs (and what they cover)
- How to get pre-approval for a mortgage loan and why you need it
- Information about down-payment assistance programs
- What mortgage insurance is and how to avoid having to pay it
- How to figure out how much house you can afford
- The most important steps in the home search process
- The purpose of a real estate agent
- What homeowner's insurance is and how to choose the best coverage
- What to know in the post-Harvey housing market era
- What happens during the home inspection process
- What happens during the appraisal process
- What a title company and title insurance is and what purpose they serve when purchasing a home
- The three most important and often overlooked factors that can get you into future financial trouble with your home
Brought to you by
Roots & Wings Realty Group
Real estate agent Rae Dolan
Champions Real Estate Group | 535 E. Fernhurst Dr., Suite 109 | Katy, TX 77450